Single Screw Extrusion Pelletizer
The granulator adopts double cone forced feeding to feed the mixed dough material forcibly, thus reducing the crushing link of the material and preventing the pollution of the material.
Its design adopts the technical specifications stipulated by ZBJ19009-88. The gear and shaft parts are made of high-strength alloy steel. The gear precision is GB 10095-88, Grade 6, and the tooth surface hardness is HRC-60. The output shaft end is equipped with an ultra-standard thrust bearing to bear the back thrust of the screw. The main standard parts such as bearings and oil seals are all made of domestic high-quality products. The whole machine has high bearing capacity, smooth transmission, low noise and high efficiency.
A. reduction ratio: 10:1
B. grinding gear with hard tooth surface, low noise, long service life and reliable operation. C. oil immersion and sliding system
- Material:38CrMoALAAlloy steel is nitrided for 72 hours, polished and surface wear-resistanDepth of nitriding layer: 0.6-0.8mm, nitriding hardness: screw 780HV,barrel 850HV
- screw diameter: φ180mm
C. screw length-diameter ratio: 6: 1
- A. Power Supply:3-AC380V,50HZ
- B. 5 Zones Temperature Control,Digital Temperature Controller
- C. electric control cabinet and main machine are integrated
- D. Electrical components:Shihlin/Tend/Fotek/Omron Brands