Safety operation specifications and maintenance knowledge of rubber rolling machines
(1) When plugging the curtain (sail) fabric joint, a signal should be sent out first to notify the material to be discharged, and then the plug should be inserted. The front and rear operators of the host should closely cooperate, and gloves are not allowed to be worn when plugging the material. Slow down the vehicle speed.
(2) No one is allowed to walk freely between the tension rollers during the delay of curtain pressing.
(3) Use fisted pheasants for feeding, do not use fingers to prevent them from rolling in.
(4) When the rubber material is piled up on both sides of the rubber baffle, it should be hooked out with an iron hook. When adding adhesive to the lower roller, special tools should be used to top it, and it is strictly prohibited to use hands.
(5) When measuring the thickness of the curtain fabric, the hand should be 1500px away from the roller to prevent the hand from rolling in.
Maintenance and upkeep
(1) Check all electrical contact signals and safety devices, which should be sensitive and reliable.
(2) Check all lubrication parts and add them promptly if any deficiencies are found.
(3) Adjust the hydraulic and lubricating oil to the required temperature according to the ambient temperature.
(4) Before starting the main machine of the rolling mill, the lubrication system and hydraulic system should be started first, and the pressure, temperature, and flow rate should be confirmed to be normal before starting.
(5) Check the roll spacing of the calender for debris and maintain a suitable roll spacing.
(6) Check if there are any debris in the transmission area and if the safety protection devices are secure.
(7) Check if the bolts in each part are loose.
(8) After the work of the rolling machine is completed, the axis crossing device should be adjusted to the "zero" position, the roll spacing should be enlarged, and the rubber material should be removed. The machine can only be stopped when the roll temperature drops below 60 ℃.
(9) After the entire unit is shut down, close all valves and power sources. After the last shift every week, drain the water in the cooling system and remove any oil and debris remaining on the surface of the machine.
(10) Do a good job of cleaning around the machine.
matters needing attention
(1) Before the system starts, the oil pump should run for 10 minutes. After shutdown, continue running for 10 minutes to allow all lubricating oil to return to the oil tank.
(2) Pay attention to the oil return temperature of the rubber rolling machine roller bearing. If it exceeds 80 ℃ or if there is a sharp increase in temperature, the machine should be stopped immediately to check the cause.
(3) The heating of the roller must be carried out slowly during low-speed operation, with a heating rate of 0.5 ℃/min below 100 ℃ (30 ℃/h) and 0 25 ℃/min (15 ℃/h).
(4) When the temperature of the rubber rolling machine roller is above 70 ℃, it is not allowed to stop. It is necessary to slowly reduce the temperature of the roller surface to below 60 ℃ before stopping.
(5) When using a distance adjustment device, try to move both bearings simultaneously as much as possible. If there is a significant difference in roll spacing between the two ends, the small end should be enlarged to be the same as the other end before being adjusted together.
(6) When adjusting the roller pitch below 1mm, the roller pitch should be kept with material to avoid colliding with the rollers and damaging the rollers.
(7) When a malfunction occurs during machine operation, the emergency stop device should be immediately pulled to cut off the power supply and stop operation.
(8) After the machine is finished working, it should immediately increase the roller pitch, remove excess materials, reduce the linear speed of the roller, slowly cool to 60 ℃, and then stop the machine. Equipped with roller temperature control, the cooling speed is: no more than 0.5 ℃/min when the temperature is above 100 ℃; When it drops below 100 ℃, it should not exceed 1 ℃/min.
(9) Before parking, for rolling machines equipped with axle crossing devices, after the rollers have switched to low-speed operation, the axle crossing device of the rollers needs to be returned to the zero position.
(10) Do not adjust the distance at one end separately when using roller shaft intersections to avoid damaging the machine.